Sunday, December 12, 2010

JOIN THIS CONTEST

I first knew this contest from one of the blogger and been actively participating since April this year. I was attracted by prizes offered by Denaihati; which is the organiser of this contest. Undeniable my aim was to win the contest but I guess I’ve learned a lot from that
site especially in Pageranks, SEO, motivation and how to use keywords for your blog. Among keywords that sound interesting and unique to me including: HIDUP BERANI UNTUK GAGAL jangan terLIWAT and Rakyat Malaysia ramai yang dahagakan Seks. I know these words are taboo to most of us but if one can use it as an educational purposes, I guess it is not a big problem right?
Through that site, I was introduced to Churpchurp which I guess most blogger are now using it to generate passive income. I personally generated few hundred ringgit through Churpchurp and waiting for the cheque to arrive which I’m hoping it will before next year (for my upcoming travel).
Acer Aspire One( Photo credit to engadget)
Regarding this contest, it prepared two sets of Acer Aspire One Netbook and few hundred ringgit to top 10 winners for both category.
Here is the list of the prizes

1. Top Link Referrer 2010
First Prize : 1 x Notebook Acer Aspire One
Second Prize : 1 x RM500.00
Third Prize : 1 x RM250.00
Consolation Prize : 7 x RM100.00
2. Top Commentator 2010
First Prize : 1 x Notebook Acer Aspire One
Second Prize : 1 x RM500.00
Third Prize : 1 x RM250.00
Consolation Prize : 7 x RM100.00
Referral Prize : RM20 per referral (blog)
I know I will never have the chance in link referral category since I will be facing well established blogger in Malaya. The only option that left for me is commentator category. You might think that commenting is just a simple task but I can assure you, that is the terrible thing I ever done (but I’m still doing it until now.. well at least just until the end of this year). Anyway, for you guys who might want to give it a shot, just visit Denaihati. If you are not interested in participating the contest, perhaps you can read tons of interesting and educational articles found in Denaihati.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment